THE STABLE 2016 YEAR END CELEBRATION PARTY
As you know, we're throwing a party to celebrate the first year of The Stable. Here's what you need to know about the celebration:
Who: The Stable members plus one guest (one ticket required per person)
What: Good Beer, Fun Guest Taps, Food, Exclusive Crystal Glass
When: Sunday December 11, 2016 (Session 1 12-3pm; Session 2 4-7pm)
Where: The Good Beer Co, 309 West Fourth St, Santa Ana, CA
More info: http://www.thegoodbeerco.com/2016celeb
We're closing down the tasting room to hold a Year End Celebration exclusively for members of The Stable. The event will feature specialty beer on tap, bottle pours, food, exclusive celebratory glassware, and we expect to have your Q4 allocations ready for pick up at the celebration.
Here's a list of beer on tap this Sunday, including the guest taps we've sourced from our friends in the beer industry:
- Good Beer Oro Loco 3.9% abv tart farmhouse ale with cucumber, chile and lime
- Good Beer Sophisticated Lady 7.0% abv Pinot barrel aged and dry hopped farmhouse ale
- Good Beer Hot Totty 5.0% abv bourbon barrel aged farmhouse ale with lemon and ginger
- Good Beer Siesta 4.2% abv farmhouse ale aged in oak barrels with peachs and dry hopped with El Dorado hops
- Good Beer Painted Lady 7.0% dry blond farmhouse ale
- Good Beer Sangrioro Pepa 4.5% abv barrel aged farmhouse ale with California grown apricots, nectarines, and peaches
- Good Beer Sangrioro Baya 4.5% abv barrel aged farmhouse ale with California grown blackberries, boysenberries, and ollalieberries
- Bottle Logic Darkstar November 13.8% abv bourbon barrel aged imperial stout
- Chapman Crafted Ja Chef! 6.1% abv hoppy lager
- Noble Ale Works Codependent IPA 6.3% abv juicy IPA
- Highland Park Brewery Coco Noche 9.0% abv imperial stout with coconut
- Sante Adairius Rustic Ales Forest for the Trees 8.2% abv double IPA
We will be pouring a selection of beers from 3L Bottles (including Sangrioro Baya, Sangrioro Pepa, Sophisticated Lady, Cobwebs, George (March), Solera, Hot Totty, La Vista/Siesta, Salty Poms, and Old & Gold). We have a couple extra 3L bottles, and we are going to hold a 3L Silent Auction, giving you the opportunity to purchase these bottles - only available to attendees of the Year End Celebration! A portion of the proceeds generated from 3L bottle sales will support the efforts of the Orange County Brewers Guild.
Aside from draft and large format bottles, we'll have a wide selection of 750mL Bottles chilled and available for bottle pours, including many club only releases (Peppers Pride, Prazzle, Rey de Oro, Black Caviar and Stone Street), one hard-to-find bottle (Prubechu t'Oro) and public release bottles from throughout the year (including Cherry Oro, Apricot Oro, Nectarine Oro, Blackberry Oro, Boysenberry Oro, George, and more). We will have some club only bottles available for purchase to go - exclusively for attendees of the Year End Celebration! Sante Adairius also sent us a case of West Ashley to share with you!
The exclusive celebratory glassware for this event will be a 9.5 oz Crystal Glass that is hand blown and designed for tasting fine fermented beverages, branded with the horse-and-cart logo. We are very excited about these tasting glasses. Here's a pic of the glass:
Our friends from Cooking On The Lam catering (Aron Habiger and Lorenzo Duff) will be providing some pretty incredible food. Having been to multiple restaurants under their auspices, I can attest that the menu will be very exciting!
When tickets sell out, they're sold out - no exceptions. First come, first served. Session 1 is almost full. Session 2 has available tickets. Tomorrow we'll offer up the remaining tickets to The Stable 2017.