Howdy! We have some fun stuff for you this quarter. This email contains all the info you need to know about the upcoming release, Q2 allotments, and some one-of-a-kind merchandise.
A special notice about the Q1 allotments: Please be sure to pick up your Q1 allotments
Limited Square Fruit Shirt Pre-Order: to celebrate our collaboration with our friends from Bottle Logic Brewing, we're printing a limit run of Square Fruit t-shirts! Shirts are printed on Next Level Men's Cotton Crew in bright Tahiti Blue - a mock up of the shirt is visible in the online store. There will be no size exchanges. We are sharing the opportunity to preorder to ensure that you can get one of these fun shirts in your size, however, please order carefully as there will be no size exchanges offered.
Pre-sale begins: NOW
Pre-sale ends: 6/28/2017
Public bottle release: 7/8/2017
Pick up window begins: 7/8/2017
GSO packages ship out: 7/10-7/21/2017
Pick up window ends: 10/7/2017
You can find the following bottles in the e-store beginning NOW. Check the e-store for vintage releases.
- Moon Sparkle - dry, fruity, and leathery mixed culture ale aged in oak barrels with Mostra's Hambela coffee beans. 5.0% abv. 750mL. One bottle is included with your membership. You may purchase one additional bottle. Limit 1 additional bottle per member.
- Black and Tangerine - tart and fruity mixed culture ale aged in oak barrels with blackberries, pluots, and tangerines. 4.5% abv. 750mL. One bottle is included with your membership. You may purchase one additional bottle. Limit 1 additional bottle per member.
- Dr Howards Cobbler - tart and fruity mixed culture ale aged in oak barrels with peaches and spices (a special cobbler blend). 4.1% abv. 750mL. This is a Stable exclusive, but not included in your membership. Limit 1 per member.
- Cobwebs (Life's Two Short) - The second in a series of dynamic mixed culture barrel aged blends celebrating those who protect the precious contents of our oak barrels. 5.9% abv. 750mL. Limit 1 per member.
- Square Fruit - Jammy and sour Flanders-style dark ale aged in second use Darkstar November barrels tart cherry, sweet cherry, pluot, cranberry, raspberry, blackberry, blood orange, mandarin, currant, and boysenberry. Brewed in collaboration with our friends at Bottle Logic Brewing in Anaheim. 5.89% abv. 750mL. Limit 4 per member.
The e-store contains current availability, important dates, limits, and additional information. Log in here: http://www.thegoodbeerco.com/
ARRANGE A PICK UP:
Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org with your anticipated pick up date. We appreciate 24-hours notice! If you fail to provide 24-hours notice of your pick up, your bottles may not be available.
HOW LONG WILL YOU HOLD MY BOTTLES?
All bottles purchased on or after 6/3/2017 will be held for up to roughly 3-months. Please check out the Stable pick up deadlines website for additional details. Bottles that remain after the pick up window will be forfeited.
As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! We look forward to seeing you!
Brandon, Robyn, Kevin, Angie, Christian and Brenton!
The Good Beer Company