THE FOLLOWING EMAIL WAS SENT ON 9/11/2017:
Howdy! There's a lot of information here, so be sure to read carefully. This email contains all the info you need to know about the upcoming release, Q3 allotment, the Year End Celebration (save the date) and the 2018 membership renewal.
First things first - we made some slight modifications to The Stable 2018 terms and conditions. After two successful years and many refinements along the way, we think the framework for 2018 is the best so far, taking advantage of what many members love about the membership - access to so many delicious bottled beers. The option to renew your membership for 2018, with complete terms and conditions, is available now in the e-store. We'll send out periodic renewal reminders between now and the end of the year.
Save the date - The Stable Year End Celebration is booked for December 10, 2017 in Downtown Santa Ana. The exclusive event will feature vintage bottles, food, and some surprises. Additional details forthcoming.
And finally, let's talk about bottles. We have two exciting beers slated for the Q3 allotment (Cuvee Island and Two Fruits) and a couple fruited variations on the Oro base beer (Raspberry, Cranberry, and Guava Oro). Unfortunately we have very limited quantities of the Oro variants this time around.
Bottle pre-sale and membership renewals begin: NOW
Bottle pre-sale ends: 9/27/2017
Public bottle release: 9/30/2017
Bottle pick up window begins: 9/30/2017
GSO packages ship out: 10/1/2017 through 10/31/2017
Bottle pick up window ends: 12/31/2017
Now, on to the good stuff:
- Cuvee Island - dry, tart and fruity mixed culture ale aged in oak barrels with peaches, guava, and strawberries. We have taken a liking to using the "Isla" beer - a saison with spelt malt, as the base for blends with extraordinary amounts (literally double our normal rates) of fruit. This one turned out so juicy and delicious! 4.8% abv. 750mL. One bottle is included with your membership.
- Two Fruits - jammy and sour dark ale aged in second use Darkstar November barrels with blackberries and boysenberries. This was a special all-berry variant on the Square Fruit collaboration with Bottle Logic released in July. We think it's a super complex beer! 5.9% abv. 750mL. One bottle is included with your membership.
- Guava Oro - tart and fruity mixed culture ale aged in oak barrels with pink guavas. This Oro variant is super tropical! 4.1% abv. 750mL. Limit 1 bottle per member - we do not have enough for every member. This bottle is sold on a first come first served basis.
- Cranberry Oro - tart and fruity mixed culture ale aged in oak barrels with cranberries. Just in time for an autumn feast! 4.0% abv. 750mL. Limit 1 bottle per member - we do not have enough for every member. This bottle is sold on a first come first served basis.
- Raspberry Oro - tart and fruity mixed culture ale aged in oak barrels with raspberries. A delightful combination of citrusy acidity and bursts of raspberry! 4.1% abv. 750mL. Limit 1 bottle per member - we do not have enough for every member. This bottle is sold on a first come first served basis.
The e-store contains current availability, important dates, limits, and additional information. Log in here: http://www.thegoodbeerco.com/
ARRANGE A PICK UP:
Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org with your anticipated pick up date. We appreciate 24-hours notice! If you fail to provide 24-hours notice of your pick up, your bottles may not be available.
HOW LONG WILL YOU HOLD MY BOTTLES?
As we stated way back in June, we will hold bottles for three months from the release date. That puts this set at a last pick up date of December 31st. Bottles that remain after the pick up window will be forfeited.
As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! We look forward to seeing you!
Brandon, Robyn, Kevin, Angie, Christian and Brenton!
The Good Beer Company